A great way to practice is private yoga lessons. Each yogi has a unique practice that is specific to their experience and investing in private yoga is a testament to that uniqueness.
Private Yoga can help you...
- Learn the alignment of the postures correctly so that you can maximize your benefits from your practice and avoid injury.
- Grow in whatever direction you want to go in.
- Challenge yourself.
- Be calmer or meditate with more purpose.
- Discover a specific sequence to strengthen your weakest points.
- Prepare you for your own yoga teacher training.
Private yoga helps you to dedicat a moment of your day or your week to yourself.